Getting lost in music is key for a creative. Whether you paint, play or photograph, you tend to get lost in work. I’m drowning out to more Yellowcard right now because I’ve lazily not updated my iPod since snagging a little new music this weekend. My sister got me The Rocket Summer’s new album, Life Will Write The Words, also my new friends, The Silver Comet’s new material, My Fear Of Flying, and I bought The Vans Warped Tour 2012 Compilation. I thought the Warped Tour yesterday was phenomenal. There was an evident electricity in the air between the music and fans.The simple dynamic was that everyone in the crowd seemed be totally with it and those on stage were appreciated, which I believe all of them fed off of. My favorite element of yesterday was the love of punk and roll. I felt it. I felt at home.
- Smells like spring. 7 hours ago
- @smackinyc Sean, glad to see you're in good spirits! Wanted to check up on you. Love the story you have (thanks to the relay from @reybee ). 8 hours ago
- Lord, take #Clouds by Zach Sobiech to #1 for your glory. Amen. 10 hours ago
- Nice job Joy Summers @CityPages. I now am down for a @ChefShack1 donut. 2 days ago
- Go affirm someone today. It might take a little heart, but it goes a long way. 3 days ago